طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- At UN assembly, Croatia calls for treating migrants humanely while also tackling ‘root causes’Croatia, a major way-station on the path of tens of thousands of refugees from the Middle East and Asia in 2015, called from the podium of the United Nations General Assembly today for a holistic approach that respects migrants’ rights while tackling the root causes of their flight
- European ministers tell Assembly UN is proper place to tackle phenomenon of mass migrationsFrom the podium of the United Nations General Assembly today, European foreign ministers called for humane treatment of the hundreds of thousands of refugees flooding into the continent and the orderly management of migrant flows that benefit the countries of origin, transit and destination
- Hurricane Irma erased ‘footprints of an entire civilization’ on Barbuda, Prime Minister tells UNThe Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda, Gaston Alphonso Browne, told the United Nations General Assembly today that after the largest storm ever in the Atlantic Ocean, “the island of Barbuda is decimated; its entire population left homeless; and its buildings reduced to empty shells.”
- At UN Assembly, Pacific small islands urge collective action against climate change impactsAddressing the 72nd annual general debate at the United Nations General Assembly, leaders from Pacific small Island developing states highlighted the growing impact of climate change on the lives of their people and called for concerted action to address the threat
- Peace and stability vital for sustainable development in a fragile world, Kazak leader says at UN AssemblyAddressing the 72nd annual general debate at the United Nations General Assembly, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan reiterated his country’s commitment to sustainable development and urged global leaders to remain steadfast in their battle against climate change, including through the use of renewable energy.
- Boost regional cooperation, for the ‘sake of peace and prosperity,’ Belarus tells global leaders at UNThe past few decades have been fraught with two contradictory tendencies – enhanced political fragmentation and increased economic globalization, Belarus’ Minister for Foreign Affairs told the United Nations General Assembly today.