طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- Free and secure access needed in DR Congo conflict zone to tackle Ebola – WHOAfter seeing first-hand the complexities of the Ebola response in the conflict-affected region of North Kivu in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), the Head of the World Health Organization (WHO) called for “free and secure” access to the disease-affected people.
- FROM THE FIELD: Sailing a traditional and sustainable path in Fiji’s tropical watersYoung people in Fiji are helping to revive indigenous cultural practices of the Pacific Ocean island while learning about sustainable transport thanks to an initiative supported by the UN Development Programme (UNDP).
- Safe spaces offer security and dignity for youth, and help make the world ‘better for all’: GuterresThe world’s young people need safe spaces – both physical and digital - where they can “freely express their views” and “pursue their dreams” was the core message of United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres to mark this year’s International Youth Day.
- Central Africa: Security Council concerned by 'grave security situation', calls for better agency cooperationWith Central African countries beset by ongoing terrorist activity, instability and the effects of climate change, the Security Council has asked the United Nations Secretary-General to review the work of the UN Regional Office for Central Africa (UNOCA), and recommend areas for improvement.
- ‘Pioneering’ former Chilean President Michelle Bachelet officially appointed new UN human rights chiefAfter a vote on Friday by the United Nations General Assembly in New York, former two-time President of Chile, Michelle Bachelet, hailed a “pioneer” by the UN Secretary-General, has officially been appointed as High Commissioner for Human Rights, effective from 1 September.
- UN chief welcomes DR Congo President’s promise to stand downThe United Nations Secretary-General has commended the President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Joseph Kabila’s decision on Thursday, not to stand in elections scheduled to take place on 23 December.