طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- Top UN court rules it has jurisdiction to hear Iranian claim against US over frozen assetsThe International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled on Wednesday that is has the jurisdiction to hear part of a case brought by Iran against the United States, aimed at unfreezing close to $2 billion in Iranian assets being held there.
- Iraq: Security Council told ‘despair’ has ‘given way to hope’ but road to stability ‘long and far from easy’Despite some positive developments following years of brutal conflict, Iraq is gripped by political stalemate and a continued humanitarian crisis that is hampering the stabilization of the country, the head of the UN Assistance Mission in the country, (UNAMI), Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, told the Security Council on Wednesday.
- LGBT community in Chechnya faces ‘new wave of persecution’: UN human rights expertsPeople in Chechnya who are suspected of being lesbian, gay or bisexual, are facing a “new wave of persecution” following a spate of killings involving torture, and other rights abuses, said a group of independent UN human rights experts on Wednesday.
- ‘New tech’ business model threatens decent work conditions, warns UNUnemployment is down globally but workers’ conditions have not improved, the UN said on Wednesday, warning that some businesses driven by new technology “threaten to undermine” hard-won social gains of recent decades.
- Radio still a powerful worldwide tool for ‘dialogue, tolerance and peace’: GuterresRadio is a powerful tool that continues to promote “dialogue, tolerance and peace,” United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres said in message on Thursday, marking World Radio Day.
- Civilians ‘continue to pay highest price’ in Ukraine conflict, with peace prospects losing ‘momentum’“Civilians continue to pay the highest price” arising from Ukraine’s on-going conflict with separatist rebels in the east, the UN Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator told the Security Council on Tuesday, a conflict which is still claiming lives.