طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- Somalia is opening a 'new chapter of its history' declares UN political affairs chief as forum ends with renewed commitmentsA high-level gathering of representatives from the Somali government and the international community, including the United Nations, ended in Brussels today with renewed commitment to support the Horn of Africa country’s progress in a range of areas, such as state and peace-building efforts.
- Small and sustainable: “Tiny houses” could be solution to world’s housing problemsThey’re small, self-sustaining – and they could revolutionize the way we think about housing around the world, as building materials become scarcer.
- In West Africa and the Sahel, signs of democratic progress amid continued ‘devastating’ violence: UNThere have been “positive developments” when it comes to democratization across the vast West Africa and Sahel region, but that has been “competing with the volatile security situation” particularly around areas where terrorist groups are active such as the Lake Chad Basin, the head of the UN Office for the region (UNOWAS) told the Security […]
- New import restrictions risk triggering ‘dramatic deterioration’ in Gaza, says UN Humanitarian CoordinatorFollowing further restrictions on goods and supplies that can be moved across the border of the Gaza Strip, the top United Nations humanitarian official there has called for urgent measures to prevent an already critical humanitarian situation from getting worse.
- ‘Unlock full power of business’ to achieve Global Goals, UN deputy chief tells forumBusinesses can contribute in important ways to the realization of a world free of poverty and hunger by 2030, including through job creation, technological innovation and the provision of finance resources, the United Nations Deputy Secretary-General said on Tuesday.
- UN marks 100 years since Mandela’s birth with a vow to continue struggle for equalityTaking stock of his “vast” legacy for mankind, the United Nations will mark 100 years since the birth of the late anti-Apartheid activist, Nelson Mandela, on Wednesday.