طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- ‘Complacency’ a factor in stagnating global vaccination rates, warn UN health chiefsMore than one in 10 children – almost ۲۰ million worldwide – failed to receive potentially lifesaving vaccines in ۲۰۱۸, the UN said on Monday, citing obstacles including conflict, cost and complacency.
- UN highlights importance of skills development on World Youth Skills DayAt UN Headquarters, and across the globe, events are taking place on Monday to celebrate World Youth Skills Day – marked each year on 15 July – to raise awareness about the importance of youth skills development.
- Over 820 million people suffering from hunger; new UN report reveals stubborn realities of ‘immense’ global challengeAfter nearly a decade of progress, the number of people who suffer from hunger has slowly increased over the past three years, with about one in every nine people globally suffering from hunger today, the United Nations said in a new report released on Monday.
- With half of Somaliland children not in school, UNICEF and partners launch education access programmeAccess to education in Somaliland is extremely limited, with more than 50 per cent of children in Somaliland out of school. In an effort to address the problem, the UN children’s fund, UNICEF, has partnered with the government, and the global fund Education Cannot Wait, to launch a programme designed to help children affected by […]
- UN chief condemns terror attack in Kismayo, SomaliaUN Secretary-General António Guterres has condemned the terrorist attack that took place on July 12 in southern Somalia.
- UN Human Rights Council stands firm on LGBTI violence, Syria detainees and Philippines ‘war on drugs’The 41st session of the United Nations Human Rights Council ended on Friday with measures taken to address worrying developments in Eritrea, Syria and the Philippines, along with other issues of global concern, such as violence and discrimination against the LGBTI community.