طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- Restoring prospect of peace in Middle East is ‘our shared responsibility’ UN envoy tells Security CouncilViolence is on the rise in the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Israeli authorities are continuing to demolish and confiscate Palestinian-owned homes and property, in contravention of international law, the United Nations envoy for the Middle East Peace Process said on Thursday.
- Bring killers of journalists to justice: UN agency seeks media partners for new campaignEvery four days, a journalist is murdered, often for simply doing their job of uncovering something that someone wants to stay hidden: the vast majority of these killings go unpunished.
- Under fire, UN refugee agency evacuates 135 detained in Libya to NigerAmid increasingly violent clashes between rival armed groups in Libya’s capital,Tripoli, the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has successfully airlifted 135 migrants and refugees to safety in Niger.
- ‘More time’ agreed for buffer zone, to spare three million Syrian civilians in IdlibRussia and Turkey have said that they will allow “more time” for opposition groups to withdraw from a de-escalation zone in Syria’s Idlib, which has been spared air raids for more than a month, a senior humanitarian adviser to the UN said on Thursday.
- UN rights chief calls for release of hundreds abducted and abused in South SudanHundreds of civilians who were taken by opposition forces in South Sudan’s Western Equatoria region during an uptick in fighting are still missing, the UN’s top rights official said on Thursday, in a call for their immediate release.
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better futureAfrica is “on the move and on the rise” with communities coming together to resolve their problems and offer mutual support, United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres highlighted on Wednesday.