طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- Use space technology to build a better world for all, urges UN chiefNot only has space exploration captured the world’s imagination, it can also help humankind address existential challenges back on earth, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said on Wednesday, in his message to the UN’s key forum on space affairs.
- Conflict and climate change challenge sustainable development effort: UN reportAlthough more people are leading better lives than a decade ago, persistent poverty and hunger, as well as rapid urbanization, are challenging global efforts to create a more just and equitable world, according to a United Nations report launched on Wednesday.
- From low-earth orbit, ‘envoys’ of humanity join UN space forumFloating in near zero-gravity, 400 kilometres above the Pacific Ocean and flying at over 28,000 kilometres per hour, the six crew members onboard the International Space Station (ISS) joined the key United Nations forum on outer space affairs via video link on Wednesday, to discuss the importance of working together.
- Siege of Syria’s eastern Ghouta ‘barbaric and medieval’, says UN Commission of InquiryThe siege of eastern Ghouta in war-torn Syria, which lasted more than five years, has been labelled “barbaric and medieval” — “amounting” to war crimes, and crimes against humanity, a high-level UN inquiry said on Wednesday.
- UN agency chiefs issue ‘call to action’ on behalf of refugee childrenProtecting refugee children is “a test of our shared humanity,” two top United Nations officials said on Wednesday.
- Replacement for United States on Human Rights Council to be elected ‘as soon as possible’International reaction to the United States decision to withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council continued on Wednesday with the President of the Geneva-based assembly confirming that the election of a new Member State would take place “as soon as possible” to fill the vacant seat.