طرح تاسیس یک دادگاه کیفری منطقه ای در آسیا
آخرین نوشته های حقوق بین الملل
اخبار بین الملل و رویدادها
- Guterres hails predecessor Dag Hammarskjöld as ‘my reference and my inspiration’Secretary-General António Guterres on Sunday described his predecessor Dag Hammarskjöld as his “fundamental inspiration,” who should be regarded as the “central reference” point for the whole United Nations ideal today.
- Climate Action Special Envoy Bloomberg pledges $4.5 million to help UN fight climate change in line with the Paris AgreementThe UN Special Envoy for Climate Action, Michael Bloomberg, announced on Sunday a contribution of $۴.۵ million to the Organization’s Climate Change Secretariat, the UNFCCC.
- UN chief condemns fatal shooting of International Red Cross staffer in YemenThe United Nations Secretary-General has condemned Sunday’s killing of a senior staff member working for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Yemen, who was attacked while travelling in a vehicle on the outskirts of Taiz.
- Outrage and ‘revulsion’ voiced by UN over suicide attack on voter registration centre in KabulA suicide attack on a voter-registration centre in the Afghan capital Kabul which left at least 30 dead on Sunday, has been condemned by the United Nations mission in the country, UNAMA.
- ‘We need accountability’ to end the crime of chemical weapons use in Syria, says GuterresThe members of the United Nations Security Council need to find a way to unite and punish anyone found to have used chemical weapons in Syria, in line with international law.
- ‘Path is open’ to peaceful denuclearization of Korean Peninsula – UN chiefFollowing the leader of North Korea’s announcement that nuclear and missile tests are to end, the United Nations chief António Guterres said on Saturday that the “path is open for the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula”.